19 Sep DGA Lunch: Collaboration with Dutch Game Awards
We will be collaborating with TKI CLICKNL, Improvive, Dutch Game Garden, First Look and the 10th edition of the Dutch Game Awards. The day will start off with a networking lunch and will be followed by an inspiring Keynote Speaker before the Masterclasses begin.
Tickets are limited and are € 16,00 for lunch and € 15,00 for Masterclasses.
DGA Members get complimentary tickets for the lunch and the Keynote + Masterclasses by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Lunch tickets are available until October 4th and tickets for the Masterclasses until October 6th.
11.45: Doors open lunch
12.00: Dutch Games Association Lunch
12.45: Doors open Masterclasses
13.00: Keynote presentation
13.30: Block A: Entertainment Games and Business
- “Ten front line video game communication tips for Indies?”
by Audra McIver, Plan of Attack
- “Creative Entrepreneurship”
by Derk de Geus, Paladin Studios
- Adaptive Monetisation” and other tales of Stolen Couch and the Free to Play adventures
by Erik Diepeveen, Sticky Studios
15.00: Block B: Serious Games and Business
- “Expanding serious games to new international markets like India”
by Hans Luijckx, Ijsfontein
- “Innovative business model of Garfield vs Hotdog”
by Tim Laning, Grendel Games
- “Partnership model on training games for medical equipment”
by Hicham Shatou, LeQuest
16.15: Block C: Virtual Reality Games
- Making Serious simulations accessible in VR
by Igor van Gemert / Bart Burkhardt SIM-CI
- Timbre, making your voice visible in VR
by Simon Linden, Monobanda
- “Working with AR and Apple ARKit”
by Doruk Eker, creative developer
17.15 – 18.45: Drinks!
Full program details can be found on the Dutch Game Awards event page!
The DGA networking lunch and masterclasses will be held in the Beatrixgebouw, Utrecht (Jaarbeursplein 6, 3521 AL Utrecht). Visit Jaarbeurs’ site for detailed directions.