DGA Gaming Fieldlab has issued a call for research proposals which has resulted in the funding of five projects. Each of these projects connects a games company to an educational institution in a consortium to conduct research. These consortiums will work together for a duration of two years and will present their progress at regular intervals.
DGA presents the following projects:
- A Digital Prototyping Tool for Card Game Design by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, CodeGlue, and FourceLabs;
- Applying a Multiplayer VR Play Environment for Psycho Motoric Therapy by HAN University of Applied Sciences and Improvive;
- Didactics-Driven Development: Towards a Methodology and Toolset for the Systematic Validation of Applied Games by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences and Pillar Games;
- Quality of assessment of sequences of choices in serious games by Utrecht University and DialogueTrainer;
- VReye! by University of Twente, Roessingh Research and Developement, and Twinsense360.
Like to stay updated about DGA Gaming Fieldlab? Join our newsletter!
DGA Gaming Fieldlab is supported by CLICKNL, and it is operated under the auspices of the Open University of the Netherlands and the RAGE Foundation.