27 Nov Announcing DGA Gaming Fieldlab Projects
DGA Gaming Fieldlab has issued a call for research proposals which has resulted in the funding of five projects. Each of these projects connects a games company to an educational institution in a consortium to conduct research. These consortiums will work together for a duration of two years and will present their progress at regular intervals.
DGA presents the following projects:
- A Digital Prototyping Tool for Card Game Design by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences, CodeGlue, and FourceLabs;
- Applying a Multiplayer VR Play Environment for Psycho Motoric Therapy by HAN University of Applied Sciences and Improvive;
- Didactics-Driven Development: Towards a Methodology and Toolset for the Systematic Validation of Applied Games by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences and Pillar Games;
- Quality of assessment of sequences of choices in serious games by Utrecht University and DialogueTrainer;
- VReye! by University of Twente, Roessingh Research and Developement, and Twinsense360.
Like to stay updated about DGA Gaming Fieldlab? Join our newsletter!