25 Jul Dutch Games Association joins AWS Activate as Provider
We are thrilled to announce that we have been working with the Game Tech team at Amazon Web Services to explore ideas and programs that can help our members build, grow and run their games. One outcome of this collaboration is that we are now an AWS Activate provider. Their team works with game developers of all shapes and sizes, building all types of games and understand the struggle developers can have managing costs whilst the game isn’t yet launched.
The AWS Activate Program provides eligible developers with the resources they need to quickly get started on their journey to the cloud – including credits, training, and support.
All of this means that DGA members can now benefit from the AWS Activate Program which includes:
- Promotional credits for AWS services – valid for 2 years
- Business Support Credits which give you access to 24/7 technical support – valid for 1 year
- Credits for online training on AWS that you can take at your own pace
- Access to AWS Game Tech teams in the UK for technical or go-to-market advice – on request
- No commitments or strings attached.
For more details on the exact details and how to make use of these credits, please send an email to email@example.com.
Not a member yet? Join the Dutch Games Association via this link: https://dutchgamesassociation.nl/become-a-member/