Thanks to Creative Industries Fund NL we are able to invite talented developers to join the Holland Pavilion.
We have 4 subsidised spots available for talented and motivated developers that are interested in showcasing their game at the Holland Pavilion at Gamescom. Normally, a spot costs €1.150 ex. VAT. With this opportunity, participation at the Holland Pavilion is free.
Gamescom is the largest B2B and B2C conference in the world in terms of digital entertainment.
In 2017, gamescom attracted:
• 919 exhibitors from 54 countries
• Over 350,000 visitors from 106 countries
• 30,700 professional visitors: media, influencers, developers, publishers, investors
• 5,000+ journalists and media outlets
This year Dutch Games Association organises the ninth Holland Pavilion at Gamescom with:
• 135m2 floor space
• 11 participants
• Dutch Drinks, our annual gamescom network event
• The Holland Pavilion Lounge, a +/- 45m2 open space
Complete the form to apply for a Holland Pavilion Showcase spot. Registration is open until July 1st, 2018.
Dutch Games Association, Dutch Game Garden and Creative Industries Fund NL will select 4 developers to showcase at the Holland Pavilion at Gamescom.