Would you like to present your company at the next Tokyo Game Show, learn more on the Japanese entertainment game market, and meet Japanese gaming companies? Dutch Game Association is collaborating with the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands to organize for Dutch Game Developers at the Netherlands Pavilion at the Tokyo Game Show 2020 plus a programme prior to TGS2020. You will have the opportunity to visit gaming companies in Japan. And where possible, the Embassy will also try to assist participating companies in arranging individual meetings with potential business partners.
The Tokyo Game Show is Asia’s largest game show and had over 260,000 visitors in 2019. With the Netherlands Pavilion we aim to offer companies a chance to meet potential business parties in Japan and showcase their games to a wide audience. It also offers companies the opportunity to meet other interesting Dutch game companies. The aim of the working visits to gaming companies is to get a better understanding of the Japanese gaming industry and to provide insights and practical information on entering the Japanese market.
Participation will include:
- Entrance to the Tokyo Game Show (24-27 September 2020) including being mentioned in the participation lists.
- A demonstration booth (one per company) at the Netherlands Pavilion.
- Invitation to the opening event where you will have a chance to meet with Japanese game companies, press and many others.
- Being featured in promotional flyers.
- Participation in one day pre-show working visits to gaming companies in Japan.*
Participation costs: €1.000 per company. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency offers for this fair a SIB Mission voucher with a discount of 50%. Details and the application form can be found here (in Dutch).
Additional costs include: international airfare (around €1.000), accommodation costs (around €100 per night) and daily expenditures.
More info and applying
If you are interested in participating make sure to submit your application before May 10th by sending an email to TOK-GAMES@minbuza.nl. We aim to show a full range of the Dutch game industry in Japan and reserve the right to select participants. We highly values active participation for the full four days of the show. For more information on Tokyo Game Show 2019, please visit the website. For more information, please contact Carolien van Tilburg at TOK-GAMES@minbuza.nl.
* please note that some companies might only allow one person per company to join the company visit.