- Slack: The Dutch Games Industry Slack server is open to Dutch games industry professionals. You can request to join here.
- Calendar: View the calendar on dutchgameindustry.directory. Events organized by DGA can be found here.
- Network Lunch: The monthly DGG Network lunch is an excellent way to meet fellow game devs.
- INDIGO is the yearly conference where the Dutch games industry meets up with international visitors and each other.
- Dutch Game Day is a cooperation between Dutch Media Week, the Dutch Games Association and game development magazine Control.
The event consists of a two track conference with speakers from The Netherlands and abroad.
- DGA Roundtables (formerly known as Industrieoverleg): bi-monthly informal meeting for all Dutch game developers that aims to discuss the most relevant topics for the Dutch game industry.
- DGA Talks: bi-monthly (online) seminars with two or three expert speakers from the Dutch industry or with international presenters to help Dutch companies to discover new tracks.
Dutch Games Industry
- Companies: A list of Dutch games and game studios can be found in the Dutch Game Industry Directory.
- Industry Magazine: Control Online is the online trade magazine for the Dutch games industry. Control 500 is its sister site hosting micro articles, with many Dutch contributions.
- Industry Data: Information about the Dutch games industry can be found in the most recent Games Monitor (2022).
- Awards: Dutch Game Awards. Also check out the Dutch Digital Design showcase.
- Gamejobs.eu (run by Control Online). It has the biggest selection of game vacancies for the Netherlands and Europe.
- Dutch Game Garden – internationally renowned games incubator / business center in Utrecht.
- Game Bakery – cooperative association in Groningen that hosts 25+ game studios.
- Indietopia – non-profit games business hub and accelerator in the North.
- Starting a game company in NL – A practical beginners guide to starting a game company in the Netherlands.
- DGA Vision: Our DGA Vision deck explains our high-level objectives.
- DGA Task Forces: We are currently setting up dedicated Task Forces for these topics:
- Government relations.
- Dutch Games Industry Awards.
- Entertainment Games Council.
- Serious Games Council.
- Want to join a task force? Let us know.
- DGA Press Kit.
- DGA Members.
- DGA Partners.
- Our Quarterly Reports are available for members. Not a member yet? Sign up here.
Funding & Support
- Midgame Fund: A fund created by more than 25+ successful Dutch game developers to finance games made in the Netherlands
- Stimuleringsfonds Creatieve Industrie – Regeling digitale cultuur
- International Support Index has an overview of the Dutch subsidy landscape.
- RVO has an overview of government support programs