The DGA Roundtable (formerly known as \’Industrieoverleg\’) is an informal meeting for all Dutch game developers that aims to discuss the most relevant topics for the Dutch game industry.
The second edition will be an online DGA Roundtable (via Zoom) and will be organized on February 9th, 16.00 – 17.30. This edition\’s topic will be: Diversity.
It will be an open conversation in which we explore the following questions:
- Which diversity topics are currently important in the Dutch game industry?
- Which initiatives currently exist?
- How can these initiatives be supported?
- Which successes have you booked, and how did you achieve them?
- How can DGA support?
- Which next step(s) can we take?
Everyone who wants to contribute to the subject in a positive way is welcome to join the conversation. Derk de Geus, chairman of the Dutch Games Association and CEO of Paladin Studios, will lead the discussion.
Please join us! Get your (free) ticket here.
Note: everyone from the Dutch game industry can register. You don\’t have to be a DGA member.